Monday, October 25, 2010

She Does It Again

The more I see of Bipasha Basu, the more I'm getting to like her sense of style. She does city chic so well. Like this appearance of hers at a movie premiere recently.


I love the color on her. Love that she kept the accessories and make-up minimal and went with a contrasting bracelet (definitely prefer the bracelet over a neck piece). The only thing I'd change would be her golden sandals, maybe replace them with nude/camel peep-toes. The golden sandals aren't taking anything away from the overall look, just that nude peep-toes would've taken the look a notch higher.


Jimmy Choo Quiet Patent Peep Toe, $665 (http://www.shopstyle.com/)

Charles David Jocelyn, $179.50 (www.shopstyle.com)

RSVP Katrina, $85 (www.shopstyle.com)


P.S.: I'm so glad her extra-long hair extensions are gone! This hairstyle looks so much better on her.

Picture Courtesy: http://www.highheelconfidential.com/

2 comments:

Bluestocking said...

Oohh...love the shoes you recommend....i want them now!

Scarlett said...

@Bluestocking - I haven't been able to find a decent pair of nude pumps that aren't Jimmy Choos / Manolo Blahniks, till now! I've been looking for about a year! How sad is that? :(